2023 TAIOS Annual Conference - Call for Paper
We are going to hold 2023 TAIOS annual conference during 2023/12/02 (Sat.) and sincerely invite you to join us!
We are going to hold 2023 TAIOS Annual Conference during 2023/12/02 (Sat.) and sincerely invite you to join us!
Our goal is providing an opportunity for all experts and scholars to exchange their research on Input-Output Studies. We will have annual conference of related fields of Input-Output studies. All experts and scholars are welcome to submit Input-Output related papers for presentation.
1. TAIOS members (if the paper is co-written, at least one of the authors has membership.)
2. Not TAIOS members should apply for membership first. (Membership application steps can be found in [About Us] → [Join Us] or you can contact by Tel : +886 2 2363 7372 or email: email@example.com)
3. Single author can only submit one paper.
1. Please upload Abstract of paper (in doc file) to the Google sheet of the submission section.
2. Once submitted papers (abstract) are accepted by [Annual Conference Committee], they will be arranged into agenda.
3. Authors of accepted papers (abstract) should then upload full papers (in pdf file) to official email of TAIOS(firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. If authors agree to publish, the papers presented in conference will be anonymously examined by [Annual Conference Committee] and published on IOSP (Input-Output Studies and Policies).
1.Paper(abstract) submission form should be at most 3 pages A4.
2.Please fill in all the important information of authors. (Service Unit, Position, Name of Contact Person , Tel, Email, Address)
3.Paper font should be Times New Roman with size 12 and 1.5 row heights.
At least one of co-authors should participate in the conference and deliver presentation.
National Taipei University（Sanxia Campus）
(No. 151, University Rd., Sanxia Dist., New Taipei City 237303, Taiwan (R.O.C.))
Submission Section-Abstract-before 14 September